Saturday, September 27, 2008

Scare at the ER

Natalie decided our life didn't have enough action and excitement. She injured her neck on, or under the trampoline (we are still not exactly sure what happened) on Thursday night. I didn't think much about it, except for being completely relieved that she was still walking after hearing her neck hurt and trampoline in the same sentence.

Around 9PM she was still complaining, and clinging to her Mother. A wrong move of her head sent her into a crying fit, and she wouldn't let go of her neck. I panicked at this point, and decided I needed some peace of mind, so we took her to the ER.

Everything checked out ok (whew!), and we got some Tylonal and baby Lortab to help with the pain.

Yesterday she was excited to show me that she could look up to the sky, and do a hand stand back walk over (looks more like a hand stand flopover back bend). After I winced and faked a smile, I told her how happy I was for her.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hooray! You have your own blog. I'm so excited to read all your goings on.

So happy Natalie is okay!!