A not so secret, secret.
9 years ago
Alison and I are still amazed that we are approaching 40 years old, have 6 kids, a dog (that has already died), a cat, a mortgage, and way too much stress. We feel like it was just yesterday that we sneaking out, driving for hours in my little VW Rabbit with the sun roof open, listening to Oingo Boingo, Modern English, and U2. We dreamed together of the day that we now live (seemed a lot different in our dreams)! Different or not, I hope you enjoy reading our dream!
3 comments:
How cute! Loved it. How'd you do that? Give it to me step by step.
Wow this is more than I have seen of your family in 18 years. This is going to be a lot of fun if you keep posting. We are impressed that you already have a slide show and music. Your family photos are very fun to see. Tif
What a BEAUTIFUL family you guys have!!! So fun to see.
Post a Comment