3 years old! Happy Birthday Little Growling Bear!
A not so secret, secret.
9 years ago
Alison and I are still amazed that we are approaching 40 years old, have 6 kids, a dog (that has already died), a cat, a mortgage, and way too much stress. We feel like it was just yesterday that we sneaking out, driving for hours in my little VW Rabbit with the sun roof open, listening to Oingo Boingo, Modern English, and U2. We dreamed together of the day that we now live (seemed a lot different in our dreams)! Different or not, I hope you enjoy reading our dream!
3 comments:
That is the cutest peek into your sweet family. I only have 3 kids and it seems way more hectic than your house. :) Really sweet!!!
Now you are going to have to put a video up of your family after saying that your home seems more hectic! :)
One of the things I like about this video is that it demonstrates the chaos that seems to always exist in our home.
Thanks for stopping over!
Happy Birthday Natalie. Hannah and I had a great time watching her enjoy her new scooter. Hannah kept waiting in hopes to see Danielle -- was she not feeling well? Hannah thought she caught a glimpse at the very end. Man I wish that we lived closer because no doubt my kids would love yours. Tif
Post a Comment