Emily is a friend magnet! She has alway been a friend magnet. Anywhere we go, she will make a friend. Here she is with 22 of her best friends!
A not so secret, secret.
9 years ago
Alison and I are still amazed that we are approaching 40 years old, have 6 kids, a dog (that has already died), a cat, a mortgage, and way too much stress. We feel like it was just yesterday that we sneaking out, driving for hours in my little VW Rabbit with the sun roof open, listening to Oingo Boingo, Modern English, and U2. We dreamed together of the day that we now live (seemed a lot different in our dreams)! Different or not, I hope you enjoy reading our dream!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily. I am totally amazed how many little girls she has to choose from. Lucky girl. She will probably remember that birthday party the rest of her life. What a great memory. Tif
My invite must of got lost in the mail. I'll keep my eye out. Happy birthday Emily, I hope you had a great time.
Uncle Johh
Post a Comment