A not so secret, secret.
9 years ago
Alison and I are still amazed that we are approaching 40 years old, have 6 kids, a dog (that has already died), a cat, a mortgage, and way too much stress. We feel like it was just yesterday that we sneaking out, driving for hours in my little VW Rabbit with the sun roof open, listening to Oingo Boingo, Modern English, and U2. We dreamed together of the day that we now live (seemed a lot different in our dreams)! Different or not, I hope you enjoy reading our dream!
4 comments:
What a pretty lady. Gorgeous pictures.
Way to go posting again and what awesome pictures. I love them. Danielle is a beauty.
Mom I do want my picture taken sometimes! I just hate it when we are trying to do something and every 5 seconds you have to take a picture...or when you take pictures of us eating...
(Hugs) 'n' Kisses*
-Dani
Hey, it's a post. Wow. Great job. Dani looks adorable.
Post a Comment