A not so secret, secret.
9 years ago
Alison and I are still amazed that we are approaching 40 years old, have 6 kids, a dog (that has already died), a cat, a mortgage, and way too much stress. We feel like it was just yesterday that we sneaking out, driving for hours in my little VW Rabbit with the sun roof open, listening to Oingo Boingo, Modern English, and U2. We dreamed together of the day that we now live (seemed a lot different in our dreams)! Different or not, I hope you enjoy reading our dream!
3 comments:
William loved watching so much he said, lets do it again Mom. Ali it is fun seeing your kids. All of the girls that surround you day in and out throughout this life, and I hardly know them. (Boys too they just didn't get to enjoy the leaves.) They are adorable and it is fun that you share a piece of them with us. Or maybe I should thank Eric. Whoever decided to post. Good work. We love it. Tif
Your girls are tooooooo cute!!!
Oh, that is so precious. I loved the music so much. Perfect. You are so good at videography!
And I can't believe that gigantic pile of leaves. Do you know how long it's been since I've seen anything like that!!
Happy Thanksgiving guys! LOVE YA
Post a Comment