Sunday, November 30, 2008

Old Friends!

I ran into two old friends on facebook! Jeff Lindsay, and Lorraine Howlett (Eubanks). I hope they stop by and say hello. I was amazed by Lorraine's cake blog, and have added it to the blogs we follow. So go check it out!

http://sweetlorrainecakes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!! I watched your "family slideshow" and was happy to see Sheila - she looks great! I couldn't stop smiling all the way through, thinking how wonderful it is that you have become the husband and father to that wonderful family--You look really happy. Also, you've inspired me to post some of my family pictures on my facebook, so I'll try to get that going! Thanks also for the too kind words about my website, and for posting the link. I'm glad you liked it. And I guess I just have to be okay with being called one of your "old" friends - guess I always was - you'll always be younger!

Stephen said...

Thanks for your philoshophic post. I plan on writing a post to try and answer some of your good points. Thank you Eric